Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Nothin Doin in my Barren Ute

My life as far as IF goes has been pretty boring (hence my posts being few and far between). I am currently cd 32, haven't gotten a confirmed O date on FF and am crampy. Beyond that, there's just not much going on IF wise.

In other news, I am sure I've mentioned on her before that my DH and I breed Labs (purebred hunters and family dogs), and on Saturday, we mated our dog Dakota and her boyfriend! We are hopeful it worked (she's had a litter before so at least she doesn't struggle with IF) and should be having an adorable litter of puppies in the beginning of November! Woot woot!

Dakota with a pup

I've been trying really hard to come up with some good ideas for posts on my public blog. I like to post to raise awareness as well as to keep people reading and possibly donating. So far, I am having a hard time coming up with new ideas, so if anyone out there on the interwebz has one they wouldn't mind me using, lay it on me!

Would you like to tell your story? I also like to spotlight others who struggle with infertility and their stories. I have a list of questions to guide you but you can also just give a little blurb. If you would like to remain anonymous but would like to be spotlighted, that works for me too! I would be happy to use only your first name or change your name entirely. Interested? Comment below or email me at more.than.just.a.fur.momma@gmail.com 

6 comments:

  1. Dakota and that pup! So cute!! I hope you'll have a litter!
    I think of you often and hope you're doing okay. Glad to see this update. I'm sorry there's nothing doing right now. ((Hugs)) to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for puppies lol! Thanks for always thinking of me :) <3

      Delete
  2. I love labs! I work with dogs, and for the longest time the only labs we had in were too hyper for me, and I swore I'd never have one. Two years ago my boyfriend brought home a stray that had found him and wouldn't stop following him. We thought he was a mix, but he's grown up to appear to be a full on lab. He is just the sweetest thing and the biggest cuddler. I wouldn't trade him for anything :) Excited to see pics of your new pups!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some labs are nuts! Our neighbor has one that only stops moving when he is sleeping, but for the most part, if they get lost of exercise and attention they can be the coolest dogs ever! (I might be a little biased) I am happy to hear you love yours and that you gave him a good home :)

      Delete
  3. That puppy is adorable!!

    I know what you mean about feeling like you aren't doing anything. It's hard to go from spending so much time and energy focusing on TTC and IF to go to feeling like you aren't doing anything. I love that you have a public IF blog. If you need people to share their story, I can share mine. Although I don't know how inspiring or helpful it will be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome Packer, I would really appreciate that! :) I'm message you.

      Delete