Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Resolve, Walk of Hope


I am so excited to be participating in Resolve's Walk of Hope on Saturday! At first, DH was going to go with me but with the massive fire close to our home on Saturday and another huge one that started on Sunday that still isn't out, we have concerns about leaving our home and animals and have both of us two hours away from home. Instead, I asked one of my sister's to go with me and my niece also jumped at the opportunity. I had business cards made up to pass out to get people to sign my petition to change the infertility coverage laws here in California. It feels good to be able to do something, besides blog and post on facebook! I will be posting an update and pictures next Monday. :) 

Also, my clinic is doing a raffle for a free IVF cycle and you have to participate in the walk to be included in the drawing, so that will be a huge plus too! 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome awesome awesome!! I hope you have perfect weather for the walk. Way to promote your petition! That's so great. GL with the raffle - wouldn't that be incredible to win? Can't wait for pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FX you win that raffle! Hope the walk went well! Be sure to share pics!

    ReplyDelete