Friday, August 29, 2014

Wonky Cycle

I didn't expect that after being on BCPs for two months to have a perfectly normal cycle the first month off but I had hoped it wouldn't be too off. Silly me for being hopeful! I am currently on cd 21 and according to my temps, I still haven't O'd! I usually O between cd 10 and 12. I thought maybe I had O'd on cd 18 because I had a lot of pain and pressure on my left side but my temps just aren't reflecting that. Sigh. I guess I just need to tap an extra vein of patience and wait it out!

In the meantime I am starting up all of my holistic stuff again. I kind of went into a "what does it matter, we can't do IVF anytime soon," phase and wasn't paying attention to what I was putting in my body! Kind of pouty and immature, I know, but I really needed to just throw my hands up! (I was even slacking on our fund raiser promotion) Now I am back on my healthy diet and spearmint tea regiment, along with PNVs and pregnitude. Hey, my AMH went up on this regiment so I was obviously doing something right! Whenever we are able to get our IVF on, I want my body to be prepared!


No comments:

Post a Comment