Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A Little Time to Reboot


Other cycle breaks I have take in the past have not been self imposed and have been, in fact, loathed. This time, I have chosen this break. I could not allow my business, regular things in life and the holidays compete with TTC and treatment. And so far, it's been going really well! I am not temping, not checking my CM, have no plans to opk and the DH and I are BDing when we want to as opposed to when we have to, which makes it much, much more fun! I am not worried about what my CM is like before we start and whether or not I need to either give myself a helping hand first, or break out the preseed. I'm not thinking about whether or not DH's sperm will be ok, during and I am not standing on my head afterwards. So all and all, although I am losing a month by not really trying to get KU, I think I am gaining a lot in that my mind and heart are more at ease without all the TTC stuff taking up so much space and energy.

I didn't think I would actually be able to take a step back and not get all crazy brained but it hasn't been as difficult as I thought. Interestingly enough, I only realized that today is cd 8 because I got on TB and saw my own ticker!

No comments:

Post a Comment