Houston, we have spotting!
I've never wanted to see a bleed so freaking much in my life. Finally, I am getting closer to AF and will be able to call Monday morning to find out for sure whether or not the study is closed. I fully expect it to be, but I just need to hear it.
I've taken a step towards moving on from the study and decided to apply for a second job. It's kind of crazy because it's not like I don't already have enough on my plate with running my own company and taking care of our ranch and all our animals, but I decided that the only way we are going to get closer to doing IVF at the speed in which I want to get there, is to do this.
It's a work-from-home job, so I can simultaneously run my company while working four hours a day for this new company. It's not an easy job but the hours are very flexible and it will help bring us closer to being able to afford IVF AND I just found out that I not only got the job but was offered a position that is a step up from the one for which I applied! I start training on Monday and I am pretty excited. I had to sign an NDA but I can say that it is for a major internet search engine and I will be doing back end search engine analysis type stuff.
Things are looking up!